Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trans-America


Ocean!


AT&T Park


Why I live in Amenia, above.


Trans-America Building across the street


Building With Cool Reflections

It's a strange experience waking up in Amenia, New York, and ending the day in San Francisco while Duncan has his bath.  It's also more than a little worrisome to find out on a full airplane that the WHO has raised the status of the swine flu to Level Five, Imminent Pandemic.  I know it's a cautionary measure, but it has me worried.

There's not much to say except that we arrived safely.  If I don't post now, I probably won't get to because we have a cocktail party to attend in about an hour, and my body is ready to sleep now. Enjoy these preliminary photos.  

Hopefully, I'll post again tomorrow after we rock the presentation!  

No comments: