Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21

This will have to be quick.  I've been nursing a stomach bug for the last two or three days, and now I have a migraine that's threatening to explode my head, and staring at the computer is doing it no favors.  I don't know if I ever really believed I could do this for 21 straight days so I'm right pleased with myself.  I'm amazed not just that I could do it but at the kinds of things that happen when you stop to document your life for 3 weeks.  I don't think I'll continue to blog every day, but I do think I'll write more frequently.

I was going to start 21 straight days of exercise tomorrow, but in the interest of making it a manageable project, I think I should hold off until my body's back to normal.  

Instead, I'll celebrate Earth Day.  I have a new environmentally friendly gadget to share with you, I need to plant more peas, and guess what?  I have arugula!  I have tiny, baby arugula sprouts all full of the promise of summer salads! 

Got to lie down in the dark.  Thanks for hanging out with me for 21 days.  I'll be back soon!

1 comment: