Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Show of Words






These are a few of the amusing signs I saw while we were in San Francisco. Unfortunately, I didn't think to photograph them until I watched Bob photograph the chocolate sign and a piece of street art stuck onto a dumpster. I'll be more vigilant in the future. After our trip to the Chinese restaurant, he teased me for the remainder of the trip about taking my camera into the bathroom. The best one, which I missed because my camera was eating through batteries, was the word believe spray painted in green on the steps of a Catholic church in Chinatown.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what does it mean by keep yellow floor clear?

Unknown said...

I don't know! that's the beauty of it! Actually, I think it was the area you board - kind of the perimeter of the trolley.