Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cacophony

This is a little video I like to call "Power Tools." Be sure you turn up your volume. It's actually a pretty boring video of me panning around my office, but i wanted to share with you the exceptional work environment I'm enjoying lately. I shouldn't complain because it is a rare, rare thing for us to have the school building painted at Kildonan. It's fantastic that it's getting done. It's been going on for some time and is nearly finished. Unfortunately, much of the exterior of the building on my side needs to be replaced; that seems to involve many power tools. Last week, the painters replaced the framing around my office window. This week, they're working on the eaves (or something? I'm not an architect) right next to my desk. They're trying to do the loud work after school, but it's still difficult to concentrate. Last week, when we did diagnostic testing, I had to move to the other side of the building. So anyway, without further ado, my premier of "Power Tools."

Walk on: Tim Heaton

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is hilarious.

And I love that office.