Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And So It Begins


And I speak, of course, of the practice of using my child to raise money for charitable causes...you know, the whole Girl Scout Cookie/Pay for My Trip to France...sort of thing. Next week, Duncan's preschool is holding a St. Jude Trike-A-Thon. The St. Jude Trike-A-Thon program teachers children riding-toy safety while also raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. St. Jude is the ONLY PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH CENTER where families never pay for treatment not covered by insurance and no child is denied treatment because of the family's inability to pay. If you're willing to sponsor Duncan, please consider a Flat Donation (so I don't have to do multiplication) and send me a check made out to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital before Friday, June 19.

No comments: