Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1,068

I don't know what people are doing here...they could just be hop scotching from my page to something else or happening upon it by accident, but the fascinating thing is that there have been 1,068 hits on my blog since I added the hit counter. They're not unique hits, so days like today when I wrote one post, signed out, and then thought of something new I wanted to say and came back...on those days...I may have accounted for 2 or 3 hits myself. Nevertheless, 1,068 kind of impresses me. I wish I had seen the 1,000. I was sort of watching for it but forgot over the last few days. Stay tuned to this channel as I talk about my CSA, the inability of my natural dish detergent to lather, my happiness with Uncommon Goods' eco friendly packing material, giving up paper towels, eating a bowl of my own lettuce, and Duncan's summer adventures!

Wait, did I just write a trailer for my blog? I think I did. Stay tuned...1,069! You could be number 2,000!

No comments: