Friday, July 25, 2008

Almost Caught Up!


Did I mention that I was tired? I know...when we don't do anything, I get bored and complain about sitting around the house. When we're out and about, I get exhausted because we're never home. I always want the best of both worlds. We had a very busy and enjoyable week, but Thursday we welcomed the opportunity to stay close to home while Duncan was at daycare. I spent the morning relaxing at home (umm, reading in bed for at least an hour with a large cup of tea) and catching up on my computer communications. Jamie practiced his piece for Jason's wedding and recorded it for John so HE could practice. Then we went to Red Hook to try out Alison's Wines and Vineyards (a misnomer in my opinion as they do not currently grow any grapes on site though they are researching what will grow in Dutchess County). We tasted a lot, bought a few, had lunch, and then brought Duncan home.  It was a lovely way to spend a summer day.

No comments: