Sunday, June 15, 2008

Take Pictures at Innisfree, Check





We had a lovely Father's Day.  Duncan and Jamie had a low key morning while I finished preparing our picnic, and then Duncan had an epic nap (2 hours!).  If he keeps up his "sleep until 7 am and then nap for 2 hours" schedule for the summer, we'll all be happy campers at Mommy and Daddy's Day Camp for School Year Latchkey Kids.  After Duncan's nap, we went to Innisfree for a nice walk and lots of picture taking.  I learned that I have a lot to learn about my camera; I totally forgot that shooting into the sun is disastrous so only 50% of my pictures are any good.  I have two hoods, but does that mean I think to use one?  No.  But we followed our nice walk with a tasty picnic (including indoor S'mores) and then ice cream on the way home.  Yes, that is 2 desserts for those of you who are counting.  Duncan was cooperative through the bedtime routine.  All in all, it was a great summer day.  

Tomorrow, if you twist my arm, I might tell you about the brain and dyslexia.

No comments: