Wednesday, November 4, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Four

10 Interesting Facts About Myself

I was born in Columbus, Georgia, but as a military child, I lived in many places.

I always wanted to be a writer, until I wanted to be an architect, and then a computer programmer, and then a psychologist, and then a teacher/teacher trainer.  But maybe later?  A counselor or psychologist...or a writer.  Probably not an architect.

I spent 3 years living in Japan.

I don't like bananas, but I love artificial banana flavor.

I have an embarrassing passion for Hello Kitty.  Probably that Japan thing.

I own a lot of yarn.  I don't knit nearly enough to justify all this yarn.

I was named after a street, which was the first thing my mother remembered reading.

I once touched Kevin Bacon on a dance floor in a small town in New York.  1 degree of Kevin Bacon;-)
I named my son after a Shakespeare character as well as all my pets.  After Daniel the Striped Tiger and before Yeager the Mini Panther (who I didn't name), there were Juliet, Rosalind, Ariel, and Sebastian.

I was born on Valentine's Day, and my initials are TLC.  I used to hate these two facts, but now I love them.

No comments: