Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good, Good, Good, Good Intentions

Dear Blog,

I really miss you. I really, really, miss you. Please try to understand. I have a long list of things to write about. I have many photographs and even a video or two to upload. My intentions are good. Nevertheless, My laptop has been at the computer hospital for a week. My desktop computer at home is old and clunky. My photos are all on my laptop. Suddenly, my camera does not like the desktop computer any more. This borrowed Acer Aspire One netbook is moderately useful, but it's not the same. The keyboard is uncomfortable enough that I don't like to type for long periods of time on it. It's great for surfing the net and for dealing with my e-mail. In fact, it's a pretty good substitute, but it's just not the same. Add in the variables of juggling going back to work full time while Jamie and Duncan are still on vacation, and I just can't do it. I know my excuses are feeble, and if I REALLY loved you, I would make time for you somehow. Hey, I showed up TODAY, didn't I? Please forgive me. I hope we will catch up with each other soon.

Sincerely,

Theresa

No comments: